Truth About God: What Can We Know And How Can We Know It?
- Ch. 1: The Biblical Emphasis on Truth and Its Defense
- Ch. 2: Challenges to Knowing Truth About God
- Ch. 3: How Can We Know Truth About God?
- Ch. 4: What Truth Can We Know About God?
Slipping Through The Cracks: Are Some Lost Who Would Have Been Saved in Different Circumstances?
- Ch. 1: The Soteriological Problem of Evil and the Contigently Lost
- Ch. 2: An Explanation and Defense of Molinism
- Ch. 3: Assessment of Existing Molinist Theodicies
- Ch. 4: A New Molinist Theodicy Against the Problem of the Contigently Lost
- Ch. 5: The Applicability of the This Theology to the Broader Problem of Evil