"Strengthen Your Faith" Lessons
Valuable, Versatile, and Practical
This is a critical time to strengthen your faith and strengthen the faith of others. These lessons will help you do that. The versatile lessons can be used in a variety of ways. They are provided to Christian CAMPS (high school and college) for FREE, and they are ideal for other settings as well (e.g., church classes, youth groups, small groups, campus ministries, home schools, Christian schools, families). They can even be used for self-instruction. They cover a wide range of relevant topics to strengthen your faith in a complex world.
- Designed to strengthen the faith of Christian believers and help them be more effective Christian witnesses.
- Great for camps, high school youth group, Sunday school, small groups, campus ministries, and families.
- Each lesson is independent, so choose whichever ones you want in whatever order you want.
- Versatile lessons created for (1) TEACHERS or (2) STUDENTS for self-instruction.
- Because of the outline format, many lessons can be used for more than one teaching session.
- Everything is easily downloadable!
Each lesson provides EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Detailed lesson outlines for teachers. (“Hidden text” notes in Microsoft Word provide detailed explanations and answers for the fill-in blanks. PDF’s with, and without, hidden text are also provided.)
- Student outlines with fill-in blanks.
- Links to online videos and other resources.
- Questions for group discussion or personal reflection (along with suggested responses in hidden text!).
For Teaching or Self-Instruction
- TEACHERS: This is a complete preparation and presentation resource. The hidden text in Microsoft Word offers ALL YOU NEED to prepare and present a lesson. Simply print a lesson without the hidden text to use as a student handout. For convenience, PDF’s with, and without, the hidden text are also included.
- SELF-INSTRUCTION: Just go through the lessons yourself (or maybe with a few friends or family), learn what you can from the outline and the hidden text explanations, watch the recommended videos, jot down responses to questions in the outline, try some learning activities, and answer some questions in the Discussion & Reflection Guide.